Pre-Order the Game!

Desura Digital Distribution

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Ship relocating UI done!

I've finished the validation stuff for both ship relocating and population transferring.  I also implemented the UI for ship relocating.  For the screenshot, I temporarily disabled the validation stuff, aside from fuel range restriction.  Green line is population transfer, blue line is ship relocation:


I'm putting the planet UI on hold now, since it's functional (can build buildings, can generate research points, can set relocation/population transfer).  Next up on agenda is re-doing the fleet UI and adding space/cost/power values to technologies so that eventually I'll be able to re-do the ship design UI.  After those two, colonization and the accompanying UI.

The pieces are starting to fall into place, and the game will soon be playable again!

No comments:

Post a Comment