Pre-Order the Game!

Desura Digital Distribution

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Still Alive

The past couple of weeks has been very busy for us, which was why I was unable to work on the game much, or post something.

My old car from college days just had its head gasket cracked...  Which is a very bad thing for those who don't know cars well.  It costs more to repair it than the car's value.  So we decided to sell it to a place that'll use it for its parts.  We now have one car, but with me working a bit distance from our home, and my wife's pregnancy, we decided that we need two cars still.  So I looked and found an used car, tested it, and bought it.

We still have a few more things we need to do, such as fixing up minor issues in the new used car, then I'll be back working on the game.  Just a quick update to let you know I'm still alive :)

1 comment: