Pre-Order the Game!

Desura Digital Distribution

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Final parts of transport done (mostly)

I pulled another half-nighter and got the remaining screens done for the transport mechanisms for the game. First up is the landing of troops on planets. This is what it looks like:



All planets that are owned are available for landing. This pops up during turn processing, after the colony prompt (so you could colonize a planet then fill it with people on the same turn). There's some polishing to do, but this screen is functional.

What happens if you decide to invade a planet that's not yours? When you set the amount of people, and click on "land" button, it will pop up a ground combat screen:



Please pardon my lousy background art. I've commissioned my artist to create new artwork for it. When he's done with those artwork, and I've fixed the bugs in the new screens, then I will release this version to the pre-orderers, as well as create a video demostrating all the new features.

I'm very tired, so I'm going to bed. Tomorrow I will detail my plans for space combat, I actually have some exciting plans for it, so stay tuned!

2 comments: