Pre-Order the Game!

Desura Digital Distribution

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

New Version for Pre-Orderers

I've released a new version for the pre-orderers. For you who've pre-ordered, please check your paypal email for instructions on obtaining this version.

I'm going to make a new video soon showing all of the new features, hopefully it will be done by end of this week. After that, I will submit to Desura and see if they approve my project for alpha funding. If it's approved, then I will remove the "Donate" button, and set up accounts for the existing pre-orderers. If not, then I may look at Kickstarter and see if they will accept my game. I'm now at the point where I will need a lot more art assets. The reason is space combat, I will need special effects and particles for it.

Lately I've been not feeling well, so I'm going to rest this week. Hopefully by next week, I'll feel better and will start on space combat.

5 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better!
    Desura would be good as that is a pretty nice service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also hope you're feeling fine now Brent. Have a fast recovery. Lookout for stress and burnout, if that's what you may be experiencing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's just a cold, waiting for it to run its course. Thanks for your well-wishes! I'm not burnt-out, I actually enjoy this kind of programming. But I have a family to look after, a full-time job, and other things in my life that limits my time on this game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pardon Me, how does one pre-order? I'd like to write something up on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You click on the "Donate" button and specify at least 10 dollars for the amount to donate. If you're feeling generous, feel free to donate more. All money raised goes into obtaining new artwork. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete