Pre-Order the Game!

Desura Digital Distribution

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Ship Design and Borders

I've started work on the new ship design screen. I think it looks okay, but the 13 buttons on left may be a bit overwhelming for a player. What do you guys think?



Also, I got tired of losing where my system is when I zoom out and don't have it selected, so I added an toggleable option (toggled by pressing "B" key) that changes the stars' color to their owner's color, or grey if unowned, and disables nebula drawing. This is what it looks like:



Feedbacks are welcome!

3 comments:

  1. What goes in the upper center/right of the ship design screen? Its currently blank, but knowing what information you want to present there will help me provide some comments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's looks a bit overwhelming. May be you could have tabs, like "attack", "defense" and "others"

    ReplyDelete
  3. The top right area is the list of items you have on the ship.

    I've just changed how it all looks, will post about it in a min!

    ReplyDelete